1

Well it's here

Posted by Angela Dawn on Friday, June 05, 2009
The start of my vacation has finally arrived. Four more hours of work and then I'm off to five hours of flying and about another three to four waiting in an airport :)

I've brought along some music and some reads, so hopefully I can keep myself entertained. Though, quite honestly, I think I'm just going to try to sleep. I'm set with a good boarding pass number (group "A"), so hopefully that means I have the ability to choose a good seat (window - thank you very much, as I can rest my head on my sweatshirt, on the window pane). It would depend on who sits by me, I guess.

Well, it's time for work. Hopefully I choose to update this often :)

1 Comments


Can't wait to hear about San Francisco and see some pictures!

What time does your flight get in tonight?

Have a safe flight! Love you, Jenn

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Travel Bug All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.